THOUGHTS.. WORRIES.. QUESTIONS.. DOUBTS.. FEARS.. AN INTERVIEW OF THE MIND GUIDED BY REALITY AND MY PERCEPCION OF THINGS.. A DEEPER LOOK BEHIND THE LOCKED DOORS OF MY INSANITY.. WELCOME TO AN INSIGHT OF MY REALITY..

Monday, August 29, 2005

:: BEEP.. 123.. BEEP.. ::

5:13am- Once again for last 3 hours I role about underneath my light pointless sleep..
5:27am- Sleep.. I need SLEEP.. ZzzZzzz..
5:43am- Static arrises within me.. It just won't shut off..
6:15am- I hear from afar this weird roster.. I think it was dying..
6:23am- I get up real quick.. cuase I really really dont wanna be late.. I look at the clock.. ok I got 10 min.. just 10 more min..
6:45am- Oh shit!.. I'm gonna be late!!
6:46am- I enter the shower.. I let the cold drops slide down my body.. umm.. How goooood it feels =)
6:59-7:08am- I manage to get dressed and finally figure out what I want to wear.. orange..
7:09am- I sit on my bed and space out thinking blank..
7:15am- My mother calls me and snaps me out of my daze.. They made french toast for breakfast..
7:16am- I'm not really hungry.. but I eat.. for my sake..
7:30am- My grandma walks out of the room with her rollers on looking all confused..
7:32am- I step out of the dining room and finsh getting ready.. for some odd reason I have a this wierd beep in my head..
7:40am- I turn on the computer.. and read the "message" again.. for one last time..
7:43am- I turn around.. confused.. I look in the mirror.. what is this?
7:45am- I stare blankly at myself.. I enter a tunel through my fucked up pupils..
7:48am- I hear my mother calling me. she's pist cause I left the toaster on..
7:52am- I sit down.. and stare blankly at the floor..
8:02am- My mother walks in the room.. and asks me for one of my clips.. I dont answer.. she just takes it..
8:05am- I get up.. I have to move on.. It's a better day now..
8:06am- I look at the "message" again.. I drift off..
8:09am- I look around the room.. Maybe I should stay..
8:10am- I look at the bed.. it looks awfully cozy.. the covers are still unmade..
8:12am- I step towards the bed.. I lay on it.. looking up at the cieling.. - IT's Time -
8:15am- My bedroom door opens.. they give me the signal..
8:16am- I look back at the closed door.. and begin to think.. "maybe I should stay"
8:17am- I get up.. I'm going to move on..
8:18am- I sit back down.. I stare at the message..
8:19am- A tear runs down my face..
8:20am- I'm determined.. I'm going to move on..
8:25am- I hit -delete- and stare blankly at the screen.. it's gone.. its's finally gone..
8:27am- I breathe in and out heavily.. I clear all the archives.. there's no trace now.. it's empty..
8:30am- I'm FREE.. I smile.. for the first time in months I SMILE..
8:31am- I look at the clock.. I'm late once again..
8:33am- I look at my watch.. stare at my pillow.. unhook the covers.. "maybe I should stay"..
8:35am- I'm gonna stay..
8:36am- I softly hit the pillows.. I'M FREE AND AT PEACE..
8:3........- I drift off.. I'M AT PEACE.. I FINALLY FOUND SLEEP..

IT'S FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK =)