THOUGHTS.. WORRIES.. QUESTIONS.. DOUBTS.. FEARS.. AN INTERVIEW OF THE MIND GUIDED BY REALITY AND MY PERCEPCION OF THINGS.. A DEEPER LOOK BEHIND THE LOCKED DOORS OF MY INSANITY.. WELCOME TO AN INSIGHT OF MY REALITY..

Sunday, August 28, 2005

:: A LITTLE TASTE OF HEAVEN ::

AY DIO MIO!!!. AY AY!!!..

SeƱores let me just say that I have found heaven.. I reached inner climax.. the greatest mouth waterin' orgasm ever!!.. QUE POLLO K TABA BUENO!!!

Ay mi madre!!.. pero dios mio.. no no.. era una cosa increible.. Mi abuela querida del alma.. una de las personas k mas quiero en esta vida me cocino unos chicken tenders hoy.. oh my!!.. Es verdad k en realidad soy adicta al pollo.. pero quiero k este bien claro k aunque soy fanatica de tal no significa k me comere cualquier pollo k cocinen.. ni de cualqueir manera.. OH NO!!.. I'm very picky.. y muy pocas veces me veran comentando sobre tal.. muy muy pocas.. pero este pollo.. esos chicken tenders de mi adorada abuela estaban exquisitos!!.. it was perfect.. jugoso.. with tenderness.. and just the right seasoning.. y como k no taba ni muy tostado.. ni muy blandito.. taba como in between.. perfect.. and crunchy.. man it was gooooood!!... y la salsita.. uff.. my god!.. esa funky salsita, que no se sabia que diablos era pero taba buenisima.. wow men.. wow.. I can literaly say that with every bite I had, I had a taste of a little piece of heaven.. =)

AY ABUELA MIA.. YO SI TE ADOROOOO!!!!.. MUA!!
TE LA COMISTE!!