THOUGHTS.. WORRIES.. QUESTIONS.. DOUBTS.. FEARS.. AN INTERVIEW OF THE MIND GUIDED BY REALITY AND MY PERCEPCION OF THINGS.. A DEEPER LOOK BEHIND THE LOCKED DOORS OF MY INSANITY.. WELCOME TO AN INSIGHT OF MY REALITY..

Monday, August 29, 2005

:: I PUT THAT MANGO IN MA POCKET ::

-CONFESIONS OF A DELUSIONAL MIND SOME TIME
AFTER MIDNIGHT ON A FRIDAY NIGHT-


-TO NETO.. MY LATIN MANGO LOVER-


We all say..and think for that matter that in order to move on with our lives and erase the old.. change is the answer.. which is actually true..

For example dying your wonderful hair with splashes of mango flavor. -like pame-..
Getting some decent closure.. Or just hitting the delete button.. and just moving onnn..

I have tried about all of these.. except for the mango.. which I really should start considering.. and let's just say.. that it's not overated.. they kinda do have their inner magic..

Well let's just say that I have found another way to move on and have peace.. People just do like I do and transform!!.. Yes!!.. You have read clearly.. Transform!!.. Like I did.. People let it be known.. worldwide.. that I am no longer miss natz.. oh no!!.. never more!!..

I AM NOW MISS KUNFU NATZ - THE NINJA KANGAROO-


-THIS IS ACTUALLY THE VERY LITTLE OF THAT NIGHT I REMEMBER.. WELL AT LEAST ABOUT THAT INCIDENT-


SOME TIME AFTER MIDNIGHT UNDER THE MOONLIGHT WITH SOME HEAVY FOGGED BEATS ON THE BACKGROUND



-THE POWERFUL NINJA KANGAROO WAS CREATED-

-TO NETO.. THE EXOTIC TROPICAL FLAVOR-

-THERE IS A HIDDEN MESSAGE IN ALL OF THIS.. WHAT IT IS.. IT'S HIDDEN.. FIGURE IT OUT-




- Details of this post or how it was created are unknown to my knowledge.. the only real sustained witness of this act has been executed from the instant this post was created.. please ask no questions about it.. for I REALLY DON'T KNOW.. and really don't understand..