THOUGHTS.. WORRIES.. QUESTIONS.. DOUBTS.. FEARS.. AN INTERVIEW OF THE MIND GUIDED BY REALITY AND MY PERCEPCION OF THINGS.. A DEEPER LOOK BEHIND THE LOCKED DOORS OF MY INSANITY.. WELCOME TO AN INSIGHT OF MY REALITY..

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

i like it..


I like the mornings that are cold and damp..
When my pants fit just right..
The look u give me when I say something stupid..

PiƱa coladas at 1am..

Your Funky electro movements..
Your dark "170" sunglasses..
How u hold me when I'm dazed and confused..
The fact that we're both just as goofy..

The warm sand beating underneath my toes..

Water vibes and colorful splashes..
The way u smile when I'm all tingled up inside..

How u touch me when the moment is just right..
The face u put when ur nervous..

How u make me bite my lip in desperation..

The confterable silence between us..
The fact that with u I'm actually safe..

I love the way you caress my finger tips..
making each touch magical..

The confidence you bring me..
the high sweet sugar flushes..

How after all that's happened u made it possible..
and revived me from my senses..

How I daydream about ur presence..
The peace u bring me in the middle of night..

The fact that u saved me from losing myself..


How I'm just as close to being able to love u..