THOUGHTS.. WORRIES.. QUESTIONS.. DOUBTS.. FEARS.. AN INTERVIEW OF THE MIND GUIDED BY REALITY AND MY PERCEPCION OF THINGS.. A DEEPER LOOK BEHIND THE LOCKED DOORS OF MY INSANITY.. WELCOME TO AN INSIGHT OF MY REALITY..

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

:: @ HOME ::

hmm.. something strange but great happened to me last night.. for the first time in many days it actually rained y se fue la luz at the same time.. it was so weird.. the mosquitoes were everywhere... I was hot as hell [cause the damn inversor had to be turned off cause of all the hours que no habia luz].. and I loved it.. de verdad... I got all nostalgic and shit.. it reminded me of all those great warming memories of my past.. of my childhood.. of when I used to live in NY.. of everything.. as I laid there in the dark... looking out the window.. a slide show of my whole life appeared before my eyes.. everything I've done.. how I've changed.. everything.. and it felt good.. sad but good.. it was so weird.. hacia mucho tiempo que no me ponia asi... all nostalgic and shit and being a happy about it.. it brought back this homely feeling I used to get back in the states.. like I belonged.. like I was actually home.. I loved it

Thinking about it I have changed a lot ever since I moved to this country... wow.. I mean I have transformed.. so many things have happened to me here.. so many people impacted my life.. I have changed in such a way that it's incredible.. I have grown.. learned.. and made a new me in a place where I never really felt like home.. like I belonged.. it's so strange.. but I loved it.. I mean I don't regret anything.. it just couldn't have been better.. I love this place.. and the really awkward thing is that I really didn't feel like I was home til last night.. when I got that nostalgic homely feeling.. hehe.. I just simply loved it.. for once I feel at one again.. at home.. like I belong..