THOUGHTS.. WORRIES.. QUESTIONS.. DOUBTS.. FEARS.. AN INTERVIEW OF THE MIND GUIDED BY REALITY AND MY PERCEPCION OF THINGS.. A DEEPER LOOK BEHIND THE LOCKED DOORS OF MY INSANITY.. WELCOME TO AN INSIGHT OF MY REALITY..

Thursday, June 16, 2005

:: IT'S ALL ABOUT ME ::

Damn right it is!!!.. I'm a high maintenance bitch.. shiiiiiit!!!!!!!!!

well well well.. I see things are rollin' just fine here.. laid back and chilled.. just like it should be.. make me proud.. make me proud..

I bought these new sunglasses yesterday.. (i'm so proud.. so proud) [whipes tear].. [sighs].. and well when I got home I got a bit too happy with the camera... and well.. I get so excited.. I think I'm inlove.. [sighs].. those glasses.. I love them..

Like I said before.. I came.. I saw.. I conquered..
or better yet my rated R version::

I saw.. I liked.. I got it.. (hehe).. [works every time]..;)







u like.. ahmm yeah..
I KNOW U DO!!..