THOUGHTS.. WORRIES.. QUESTIONS.. DOUBTS.. FEARS.. AN INTERVIEW OF THE MIND GUIDED BY REALITY AND MY PERCEPCION OF THINGS.. A DEEPER LOOK BEHIND THE LOCKED DOORS OF MY INSANITY.. WELCOME TO AN INSIGHT OF MY REALITY..

Monday, June 13, 2005

:: WHAT HOLDS ME ::

I want to dedicate a little corner here to my FRIENDS.. to all of u who are always there when I need U no matter how fucked up I am.. to those who support me and tell me straight up what's right and wrong.. to all ma bitches.. [hehe WONKZ].. To my hot thing whom I adore so very much [NETO my love (MY BOYFRIEND.. I Looove UUU ;)].. to all of u.. I love u.. u horny hoes!! [MARTHA.. JAZ.. and all the REST of U!!!.. lol.. I know u all!!.. I know u always horny!!.. I know uuuu!!.. ahaha.. lol].. =)...



TO ALL MA BITCHES!!... I LOVE U ALL!!..

HERE ARE SOME OF MA DEAR BELOVED LOST SOULS..;)..



WEIRD FUN PIC.. me and ma bitches @ abacus.. hehe.. ili [love u man!!].. me.. and Pam!! [aha.. ur loved..].. @ the CLINIK..
ANALYSIS OF THE PIC ACCORDING TO ILI::
"that pic is fucked up.. lol.. PAM:: evil plan within.. HER:: naturally fucked up.. lol.. ME:: oh look a camera... smile" lol.. ahahhahahahahhaaha....

.
AMBER.. PAM.. AND MARIA CLARA.. @ ABACUS.. DA CLINIK [ahah.. maria. man.. ahaha.. k risa.. with da dude.. ahaha.. u ma girl remember.. ahahahah]


Once again.. PAME.. ME.. Mr. Pimpadelis [hahahahaha].. CAROL [ur loved too].. and AMBER [love ya].. hehe..


GIRLZ NIGHT OUT @ ABACUS [OUR SPOT].. [the cuz.. CAROL (I love u too!!).. me.. PAM!!.. and dear sweet AMBER (ur loved.. ur loved)



@ erick morillo.. harooniiiddd!! and me.. ahaha.. man k goza!!..


REMAKE OF THE WEIRD EYE PIC..[lol] Michelle [hehe].. and PAM!!



@ abacus.. ladies night.. maus.. [lol.. forest all happy and shit.. me all lost like always and having some eye issues.. como siempre.. lol.. ili and her ghetto hat ahahhahahah.. and jorge all confused.. ahahahha..].. i love this pic.. cracks me up.. lol..





LARIS and ME @ da beach.. hehe.. [GOOD TIMES.. GOOD TIMES..]



ANA and ME @ da beach.. ahaha.. [man I was fucked up.. I mean real FUCKED UP.. lol].. [sighs.. memories.. memories..]


ME, BANANA, 'N LARIS @ THE FIELD BUS.. REFORESTANDO.. [BACK IN HIGH SCHOOL]



BACK IN HIGH SCHOOL.. [banana.. gilda.. jonathan (i miss u.. u horny bitch!! lol).. yoyi.. laris.. me and jen]



Helping a friend in need.. lol.. [ili in a corner chillin ahi.. during an ineresting floatable convo between MAX and me back in the old old days (high school times)]


@ steakhouse reunion.. hehe.. memories.. memories..


GOOD OLD DAYS *sigh* [KINDA DRUNK..] ;)


ILI and ME drinkin it up @ parkeo.. [k jummmooooo.. hehe.. ilz.. man ur da shiit man.. I LOVE U!!]


NETO
(my dear sweet boyfriend.. hehe.. I love u.. I loooovee uu..hehe) AND MARIA..aka.. strawberrieshortcake haha.. @ my love's bday privee en lomas lindas.. hehe.. lol ;)


DR. FERNANDO HERE IN THE ACT FOR DA CLINK PROMO.. HEHE.. [sighs..hehe.. my boyfriend.. ma dear sweet hot man.. I love I really do.. MUAH..]


I LOVE U ALL!!.. I'M THANKFUL TO HAVE U ALL IN MY LIFE.. U PULL TOGETHER.. GIVE ME STRENGTH.. MY INSPIRATION.. WHAT HOLDS ME.. U ARE ALL A BIG PART OF ME.. WITHOUT U GUYS THERE'S NO ME.. I'M EMPTY..


FOR MORE OF MA HOES GO IN