THOUGHTS.. WORRIES.. QUESTIONS.. DOUBTS.. FEARS.. AN INTERVIEW OF THE MIND GUIDED BY REALITY AND MY PERCEPCION OF THINGS.. A DEEPER LOOK BEHIND THE LOCKED DOORS OF MY INSANITY.. WELCOME TO AN INSIGHT OF MY REALITY..

Sunday, June 05, 2005

:: RAVER'S MANIFESTO ::

-------------------------------------------------------
[I entered 809k the other day and was browsing around within the forums page and I encountered myself with this.. It's an unknown piece that my great friend Ili found from a nameless author.. I was so captivated by it.. and identified... and felt so at one with it.. that I wanted to share it out.. wow.. I love it.. [Ili.. u're amazing.. nice job.. Nice.. I love it] .so in honor of ur incredible search work.. I do this post.. to u.. to me.. to all of us.. "the others".. I present to u the Raver's Manifesto]

-------------------------------------------------------