THOUGHTS.. WORRIES.. QUESTIONS.. DOUBTS.. FEARS.. AN INTERVIEW OF THE MIND GUIDED BY REALITY AND MY PERCEPCION OF THINGS.. A DEEPER LOOK BEHIND THE LOCKED DOORS OF MY INSANITY.. WELCOME TO AN INSIGHT OF MY REALITY..

Thursday, April 21, 2005

:: ON THEM KNEES ::

I once had something that was so good.. better than anything I could've hoped for..
it was pure.. desirable.. what I always dreamed..
But I walked away.. turned around.. and figured I didn't like that much..
I been in and out looking.. searching.. for something real.. that someone..
I'm a believer.. standing in an endless line.. in search for love..
I've got a skeleton that's deeper than any closet.. I'm a sinner..
I'm unpredictable.. unreliable.. unreal.. so u..
but even so.. I opened up to me.. to karma.. I let myself through..
and I fell hard.. real hard.. so fuckin hard..
and I fell in.. deeply in.. in love.. beneath ur dishonesty.. so in love.. with u..