THOUGHTS.. WORRIES.. QUESTIONS.. DOUBTS.. FEARS.. AN INTERVIEW OF THE MIND GUIDED BY REALITY AND MY PERCEPCION OF THINGS.. A DEEPER LOOK BEHIND THE LOCKED DOORS OF MY INSANITY.. WELCOME TO AN INSIGHT OF MY REALITY..

Friday, May 06, 2005

:: ALGO ANDA ::

I was walking yesterday to work.. I was on my way to the bus stop when oughta no where, for the second time I was offered another ride.. This time I thought, and was cautious and said no, plus it was a guy, not a girl, so I had no chance in hell if I ever did get in and he tried to attack me. So there I am walking, minding my own bussiness, when again I was offered another ride. That's two rides in one day!! and only like 5 minutes apart each. This time it was an old lady. She looked like a sweet old lady, but still I remained strong and said no, and waited for my bus. Yes people I waited, I was strong, be proud.. be proud!!.. [u see I do take advice when given and saw right through my eyes =)].

Now my question is this..do I have a damn sign on my back that says "Hitchhiker.. Please Save me".. I mean seriously.. what is up.. with the weird offers lately and rides.. and all the wierd shit going on. I mean it like it doesn't stop. Not a day goes by, without some weird, or fucked up shit happening.. something is up.. man something...this isn't normal..I wonder..[ili are u involved in this..hmm]..

Well not only was I offered two, [not one], TWO strange rides to work.. but I also managed to get offered some food by some strange guy. The dude is there eating in his white reuseable plate of spaghetti and fried platanos, and oughta the blue as I walk by, me dice "chula k linda, tu quiere.. ven hasme compaƱia".. I was like [wtf].. in my head that was, and said no with my head. Like what the hell was that?! K?.. yo tengo cara de muerta de hambre.. osea?!.. wtf man.. k es lo k pasa!!!!!!!!!.. Yo te digo.. algo anda mal por ahi.. y creeme k no soy yo, pork yo estoy de lo mas bien minding my bussiness, doing my thing.. so I don't get it..

Algo anda por ahi.. como k huele raro.. could it be the forecomes of Morillo?.. hmm...

sssssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiffffffffffffffffff......................................

Ese bonche huele bien.. si.. ay papa.. k si huele bien.. heheheh..
[Yes pame I know u hate that saying..lol.. "k chopo!!.. quitalo!!".. lol.. [es mas te lo dedico a ti]
Pero por mas chopo.. tu vas.. asi k.. dejate de esa.. miss.. I know.. I know what u up to.. heheh..

I got my eye on u.... all of u.... jejejeje...u know who u are..

No matter how weird it gets..

[man seriously.. I have to revise myself pork no puede ser no.. damn.. algo anda por ahi.. algo.. hmmmm...]

Auto-liberation:: needed.. urgently.. Morillo.. here I come..................


[Oh yeah and I almost forgot to top it off..the driver del bus se le cojio con cantar bachata ahi a todo dar and managed to give me this huge headache... so u could only imagine how great my day at work was, with all those chamaquitos yelling and asking me dumb questions and shit.. uff.. man.. I'm tellin u.. something is up.. something...]