THOUGHTS.. WORRIES.. QUESTIONS.. DOUBTS.. FEARS.. AN INTERVIEW OF THE MIND GUIDED BY REALITY AND MY PERCEPCION OF THINGS.. A DEEPER LOOK BEHIND THE LOCKED DOORS OF MY INSANITY.. WELCOME TO AN INSIGHT OF MY REALITY..

Sunday, January 22, 2006

on board..


b2- 404 - I look blankly at the old chalked numbers and turn my back.

I walk down the stairs and stand along the pale borders of the third floor.

The guy down the hall with the red cap lights up another cigg.

Blonde chick turns left, the red head chick with the big brown eyes drops her books.

There are two green folders left untouched on the stairs of the 3rd and 4th floor for the past 2 hours.

My psicology profesor just crossed by me. I can tell he's tired and unease. All 5 of them are. And I think most likely one of them is gay - rubbing his tits n glasses, pronouncing his S's. Married. Hmm.. yea.. could be.. - I careless.

I hate spanish. -spanish 102- I lost my spanish booklet somewhere between 1st period and my lunch break. I haven't looked for it.


Look down. Above. Beneath. Both ways. Straight ahead.

Inhale. Exhale. Sneeze. Caugh. Cry. Laugh. Smile. Breathe.
Love. Hate. Search. Need. Hope. Erase. Renew. Say goodebye. Welcome in.


I walk back up the chipped marbled stairs. b2 - 404

The brown wooden scratched door closed - 5 past 9 -

I'm late.


Finaly - I'm late for once.