THOUGHTS.. WORRIES.. QUESTIONS.. DOUBTS.. FEARS.. AN INTERVIEW OF THE MIND GUIDED BY REALITY AND MY PERCEPCION OF THINGS.. A DEEPER LOOK BEHIND THE LOCKED DOORS OF MY INSANITY.. WELCOME TO AN INSIGHT OF MY REALITY..

Monday, November 21, 2005

strike!! ur out..

I've always asked myself why I do things that I know later on I'd regret.. and the same answer flies right back at me.. [pork eres una idiota!].. well that too..

I always have to see things in order to believe them.. to make sure.. if not.. then I have the benefit of the doubt.. so what do I do?.. simple I investigate.. no matter how hurtful it might turned out to be.. Torture you might say.. but hey.. nothing in life is easy right.. shit happens

This weekend has been one hell of a weekend.. very odd indeed..

-I went to two parties and partied my ass off!!
-I managed to get my karma.. =)
-and I graduated suma cum laude as sherlock holmes.. -but that's another story-

How it all began::
It was a very chilled afternoon when my dear sweet beloved friend Yoli calls me up..
"lokaaaaaaaa.. klk.. dime a ve.. en k tu ta?
"na men aki.. en una.. tu sabe.."
"mira vamo a ve na
tz.. tu no puede ta asi.. es mas toy por tu casa tienes 10"

Asi k asi fue comenzo mi fin de semana.. miercoles desde las 7 de la noche.. buenoooooooooooo.. ahora es k viene lo bueno..

solo se que llegue con una toallita en la mano.. y un vaso foam.. con la sigiente frase escrita como 3 veces repetida.. como a las 2 y pico..

"NO COMER ARROZ"
[con mi letra]

Vamos ahora dar un salto enorme hacia el viernes.. ya que el jueves en realidad no fue nada especial.. [or was it?.. hmmmmm.. can't remember]


Viernes en la noche:: [2bdays one night]

Me and sarita online.. making shady plans..
-resumen- 1. k vamo hace? 2.parkeo.. doubles (ve a kathy - it was her bday u know =)).. view.. 3.cool.. en una hora toy alla..


Pasamos por parkeo a tomarnos unos buenos tragos coketos a.k.a. [BLOWJOBS] pa comenza..

bueno.. tres mujeres.. a car.. and a lots of alcohol.. hmm.. someone was gonna have fun tonight!..






We saw some bloggers..
met fans..
signed one or two things..
and off we went..

So we get almost half "on my way to getting there" drunk.. and we set off to Doubles.. dance a bit and then off to view to celebrate with a delicious frosted cake my dear beloved david's 23rd birthday.. [ejejejejeje. natz.. jejeje.. natz -dave's words the whole night- no comments]



- - - little discovery we made on our way to doubles on how one should really make money








..





















Motto of the night :: NEVER EVER NEVER EVER EVER -vamo dejarlo ahi..




Now sat.. u see this was ONE night.. Netobums and me decided to finally reunite and boogie together like only we can.. ;).. bueno.. buenooooo.. buenooooooo..

Neto me pasa a buscar como a las 10 y pico de la noche.. [I was set since 9 but its all good].. tabamos de lo mas bien ahi sentados los dos.. mirando las bellas luces de los moteles.. [me having shady wishes on the inside] [neto scared].. and then we arrived to Rebecca's..

GRAVE ERROR.. resulta que miss rebeca here decided to please mr.bums with a yarumba cd.. to which I had to hear them both sing and dance to all the way to marko's house.. [it's still haunting me.. lo k neto me hace pasar]


Bueno asi comenzo mi noche.. al ritmo de yarumba y los breakbeats de neto.. ahora como termino es otra cosa.. jeje.. lets just say..

THE PLANETS WERE ALIGNED..
AND ALL IS FOR THE BEST..
[repeatd frase during the night]















MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!.. MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!


Ahora el Domingo fue mas chill..
Playita.. shady style..














Couple of things I learned this weekend::
-not to trust rebecca or neto in music
-uno nunca deja de aprender..
-never lie.. just leave out stuff.. it works all the time
-nver mix pink and grey.. big NO NO
-skirts are made for dancing..
-I'm a morning person after 3pm
-Always close my bedroom windows before leaving my house -man.. that was so not cool damn rain!

BUT MOST OF ALL::
- Toothpaste can cause allergic reactions -segun neto
- A car can get places without batteries
- It's possible to sneeze underwater

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

**a little space for lola**
ehem.. ehem..


LOLA ME WUBS U..
I HAD U PRESENT THE WHOLE TIME [I SWEAR!]
~for old times sake =)
lolz and me at view!


ESPECIALLY UP IN THE TARIMA [LOL]
-Don't be jealous =(- lol
u loved

[pamz + ili too :*]
------------------------------------------------------------