THOUGHTS.. WORRIES.. QUESTIONS.. DOUBTS.. FEARS.. AN INTERVIEW OF THE MIND GUIDED BY REALITY AND MY PERCEPCION OF THINGS.. A DEEPER LOOK BEHIND THE LOCKED DOORS OF MY INSANITY.. WELCOME TO AN INSIGHT OF MY REALITY..

Monday, May 15, 2006

on this special day..


Para mi amigo.. whom I love and adore with all my heart..



You are my sunshine on rainy days..
With u, we finish the "lative".. n manipulative.. but then again we love u just for that..
The one who tells me when I'm not matching and makes me change or hates on me when my hair is on fire!
With whom I telepathically communicate.. (yes we are one! and also psychics.. ahm ahm..)
My blonde partner in crime.. (even though u died ur hair and n i got highlights now)..
Even if u do catch me (most the time) when I try to be shady, it's only because I want to u to..
You make us all laugh with ur comments and around u there is never a smile that'll lack..
My sweet dear partner in crime.. whom we love and adore just the way he is and we couldn't ask for it any better.. u are perfect my love just like that..


You are the light of my day.. my "other forbidden half" lol.. My picture mate.. My "male version", only with better hair.. With us there is never a camera that escapes or a party that will be missed.. to our hot hot buddy wuddy..



The glue that holds us all together..
( yes my wub como dijo ur fave boogie mixer,
u are the official owner of the "cool people" and nobody can deny u that! )




TO MY NETOBUMZ!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally u caught up with us!!

MUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! TQ!!


te adoromos anormal!!!!

*May u have many more bdays especially around us.. and may u grow old (over a hundred) and always remain haaat.. Lubiu my lub!! Muak!