THOUGHTS.. WORRIES.. QUESTIONS.. DOUBTS.. FEARS.. AN INTERVIEW OF THE MIND GUIDED BY REALITY AND MY PERCEPCION OF THINGS.. A DEEPER LOOK BEHIND THE LOCKED DOORS OF MY INSANITY.. WELCOME TO AN INSIGHT OF MY REALITY..

Thursday, April 07, 2005

:: WHEN IN DOUBT ::

"Sometimes, we have so much things to say, that the best thing we could do, is to remain silent." [Ili's Blog]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The quote above is from one of my greatest friend's blog, Ili. I was reading her blog this morning, and as I read through it I encountered myself with this quote. I was captivated. I mean it's so true. We sometimes have so much inside.. so much.. so soon.. maybe too soon, that sometimes it's best to just hold it all in, to save ourselves from regret.. or from getting hurt.. from being vulnerable.. as a shield. But then again, sometimes if we hold it in for too long, it'll become too late, and then you'll regret it for being scared.. and never posting it. I have this theory, that I've come up with.. this little analisis.. I have come to the conclusion, that we should post it all when we feel secure enough to do so.. when we are just dying to burst.. to explode.. cause the longer you hold it in.. the worst it'll get. We should just post it (and by this I mean emotionally and physically), without second thoughts.. just do it. It's better to tell/show someone you love them, and how strongly you feel about them, then to hold it all in by fear and never say/do anything at all and loose them. You'll regret it. You'll drown in this ocean of what ifs, and what could'ves. It's horrible. It's just better to just post it. I mean what is there really to loose? What is there to be afraid of? what, embarrassment.. rejection.. that you'll scare them off.. that it's too soon... yeah could be.. but it's never too soon.. never.. todo lo contrario.. it if you wait long enough, it could become too late.. Just Post IT.. it's worse to just never to do anything at all. I mean seriously think about it.. you're with this person you really like, yeah there are no signs, but what if that person could be able to feel the same way.. you have to have Hope. Put the what if's and could'ves on a positive level.. (of course always being realistic, and keeping in mind that it could turn the other way around).. You have to prepare yourself.. to be strong.. to be ready to take the lead.. the first step.. sometimes it's you the one who has to work it.. to place the first brick. You have to be opened to love.. to let loose.. and yes you'll get hurt.. and yes you could be rejected.. but believe me.. it's much worse.. I mean a thousand times.. to just let it all in.. and never say anything.. to remain shut.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or like Ili said.. "JUST ENJOY THE SILENCE".. simply enjoy it.. let time do it's job.. and live through it all..