THOUGHTS.. WORRIES.. QUESTIONS.. DOUBTS.. FEARS.. AN INTERVIEW OF THE MIND GUIDED BY REALITY AND MY PERCEPCION OF THINGS.. A DEEPER LOOK BEHIND THE LOCKED DOORS OF MY INSANITY.. WELCOME TO AN INSIGHT OF MY REALITY..

Thursday, March 30, 2006

chop chop!


ME ACABO DE QUEMAR LA LENGUA POR TA ATENTA A EL FREAKIN BLOG!.. ai dio =(..

now I have no taste buds..

ouch =(

I got a new haricut! Yes! the natz is new n improved people..


I took some pics here before going to work..

check it out..





(yes now that I have a cam.. puedo tira todas las fotos que kiero!! muahahaha!)

Si por fin me hize algo.. ya era como que tiempo.. la diferencia no es mucha.. but hey!.. I like it =)

Despues de 3 horas en un cuarto llena de mujeres hablando ****.. n getting beautifully pampered.. (n rain falling on it.. n me having to fix it all over again..=(...)

tadaaaaaaaaaaa!! my new bound haircut!!