THOUGHTS.. WORRIES.. QUESTIONS.. DOUBTS.. FEARS.. AN INTERVIEW OF THE MIND GUIDED BY REALITY AND MY PERCEPCION OF THINGS.. A DEEPER LOOK BEHIND THE LOCKED DOORS OF MY INSANITY.. WELCOME TO AN INSIGHT OF MY REALITY..

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

art-craft


I have a billion and one thoughts within my head by the second.. scrambled.. and sometimes they get so twisted up inside and so caught up within themselves that not even I can understand what´s going on, and if I wasn´t sane enough, and secure about what I want with my life.. I would think that I must be crazy.. I heard my friend this morning complain how she can´t do certain things because she didn´t have enough resources todo so, or basically because her parents told her not to.. or if it´s not that it´s her boyfriend.. and everytime she does that.. it pisses me off..

People shouldn´t let themselves be dominated by others when it comes to their future.. to what they want in life.. cause in the end the one who has to put up with the road they chose is u.. I mean u can have support.. a guide.. but don´t let urself become a pushover.. a puppet.. I told her off.. I was harsh.. and to tell the truth I don´t think I should´ve done it.. I was really out of place with certain things.. but the thing is that I see her with so much.. so much ahead, and these people all they do is hold her back.. mold her.. but after all that happened what I didn´t expect was for her to say thank u.. and she did.. she didn´t say it but I know she was..

When u want something u have to go for it and work hard to achieve it.. sometimes u might think that u can´t.. that it´s too much.. that it´s better off left alone.. but then again.. What in life is easy in the first place?.. things in life require work... they require sacrifices.. nothing is free or comes in easy.. u have to fight for what u want.. and work real hard on it.. its difficult.. tiring..

In our lives there will be people who will blind us.. who will mold us to their convinience.. and if ur not smart enough and u don´t learn to think for urself, ur fucked.. You have to learn to put u before others, always taking in mind that u have those who count on u.. and do what u have todo to achieve what u so badly want, but being smart about it.. careful.. not going crazy..

This is something that I have always believed.. to fight for what u want.. for u dreams.. Create ur own reality.. u don´t like what u see.. then make it.. u messed up.. recover and start over.. the scars will heal.. time will do the trick and before u know it.. u got want u want.. Life is full of ups and downs.. of brick walls that u have to learn to overcome and tumble down.. the more u screw up the more experience u get.. and when u get what u so badly yearned for.. dreamed of.. fought for.. u´ll appreciate it twrice as much.. yes.. times three and careful if more.. cause then u´ll know the value of it..

So step out of the box.. jump out of the closet.. face ur fears.. rage urself.. life is full of surprises and ur only human to be scared once in a while.. or to feel like giving up.. that´s its not worth ur time anymore.. but if want something.. u have to make it happen.. and like I said before.. nothing in life is free.. so u want to cherish ur sweet watermelon dreams.. do so.. close ur eyes.. think about urself for once.. life is like a work of art.. u are given this blank canvas.. a couple of paint tubs.. and brushes on the way.. and u swish ur way through.. breaking a couple of brushes.. here and there running out of paint.. til alast!.. u have this grand piece.. that in the end is priceless.. only u can create ur own reality..