THOUGHTS.. WORRIES.. QUESTIONS.. DOUBTS.. FEARS.. AN INTERVIEW OF THE MIND GUIDED BY REALITY AND MY PERCEPCION OF THINGS.. A DEEPER LOOK BEHIND THE LOCKED DOORS OF MY INSANITY.. WELCOME TO AN INSIGHT OF MY REALITY..

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

EMPTY STOMACH


"So how do u feel about that?.. hmmm.. I see.."


Lately I have been feeling just like the title above on this post.. Empty.. Its like I got a whole banquet where to eat from than again I don't seem to want anything that's on the menu..

Es dificil hablar.. decir los sentimientos de uno.. ser completamente honesto con el otro.. No es facil.. Aveces las mentiras son el mejor escape k uno tiene.. pero a la vez son lo que al final del dia te encadenan y te joden..

I don't understand why it is so hard to say how you feel about something.. Why we tend to swallow most of the truth and gargle up with lies, in order to not feel vulnerable, and at the end of the day.. regret every bit of the committed, and blurting out a whole bunch of stuff at once, that doesn't make any sense at all..

I'm drained out..


..I'm a magnet for unavailable, committed or uncommittable, inconvenient men..


..and I'm tired of it..