THOUGHTS.. WORRIES.. QUESTIONS.. DOUBTS.. FEARS.. AN INTERVIEW OF THE MIND GUIDED BY REALITY AND MY PERCEPCION OF THINGS.. A DEEPER LOOK BEHIND THE LOCKED DOORS OF MY INSANITY.. WELCOME TO AN INSIGHT OF MY REALITY..

Sunday, January 07, 2007

that sonnawabitch!

Esto me lo mando Lola por messenger.. hahahaha.. I think its something that its worth sharing.. ;).




LETTER OF COMPLAINT FROM A CUBAN TO A HOTEL MANAGER IN ORLANDO


Dier Senior Gerente Jotel:


Now I am tell yu di story jau I was treated at yor jotel.

I cum from miami florida as touris to orlando and estay at yor jotel.

When I cum in my room I see der is no shit in my bed.

How can I sleep with no shit in my bed?

Ay col down de ricepchon and tell dem: -"I wanna shit".

Dey tell me "Go to the toilet".. I sey "No, no, I wanna shit in my bed".

Dey sey "You betta not shit in yor bed, you sonnawabitch".

What is that of sonnawabitch?.

I go down for di restoran for breikfast.

I order beicon and eggs and two pisses of toast, I getta only one piss oftoast. I tell di waitress and I points to toast.

"I wanna piss". She tella me Go to the toilet"...

I say "No, No, I wanna piss on my plate".

She den say to me: "You piss on yor plate, I col da cops, you sonnawabitch".

Secon person who don even know me, and chi col me sonnawabitch!

What is that of sonnawabitch?

Later I go a dinner into restoran. Spoon and knife is der but no fock.

I tell di waitress "I wanna fock!", and she tell me:-

"Sure, everybody wanna fock".

I tell her "No, no, you don onderstand me.

I wanna fock on di table". She den tell me "So you sonnawabitch, you wanna fock on de table? Get yur ass out of here".

So I go to di ricepchon and ask for di bil.

I no wanna stay in dis jotel no more. When I have pay di bil, the porter say to me: "Thank you and piss be with you".

I say "piss on you too, you sonnawabitch!

"If I go back to orlando, I'll never more comma stay in your jotel, you sonnawabitch.

Sinsirly,


John Towers From-the-Ass,
(Juan Torres Delano)