THOUGHTS.. WORRIES.. QUESTIONS.. DOUBTS.. FEARS.. AN INTERVIEW OF THE MIND GUIDED BY REALITY AND MY PERCEPCION OF THINGS.. A DEEPER LOOK BEHIND THE LOCKED DOORS OF MY INSANITY.. WELCOME TO AN INSIGHT OF MY REALITY..

Monday, November 28, 2005

FOR YOU =)

No hay motivo ni razon ninguna en realidad por la cual escribo este post.. solo pense en aquellos quienes siempre estuvieron ahi con los brazos abiertos cuando mas lo necesitaba.. los que me demuestran con pocas coshitas lo mucho que valgo y lo que ellos valen.. los verdaderos... aquellos los cuales con solo verme ya saben lo que me pasa o lo que necesito.. o lo que quiero.. los cuales me mandan a soltar en banda todo lo no me conviene.. I thank god every day for the friends I have.. for all those that through time I have bonded and made some type of connection.. sin ellos de verdad no se que seria de mi..

Alicia.. te adoro.. aunque yo te caliente.. your are like my twin.. aunque te guste el regueton y de to.. :p.. always taking care of me.. checkeando que todo te bien.. atenta.. jaja.. you know I love you.. and that two like us
no hay.. we are just too alike vieja.. demasiado.. muak!

Lola.. ma dear lolawonka.. "u ma white sista".. jeje.. yeap.. and always will be.. es increible como con pocas palabras o ninguna en lo absoluto ya sabemos lo que hay.. we don't have to talk in order to know.. "i knew eh".. jeje.. well you sure do.. and believe me we'll "work it" til the end.. "and u mine.. tu bubu te tiene preta eh"..lolaso.. (uhu.. I know u think I'm right..hmmf)

Pamela.. ma dear pamarooo.. who would've guessed back in high school when you used to bully me that we would've bec
ome so close.. (yes i'm still upset about that board incident u know).. You were my shoulder to cry on when I was in trouble.. con la cual me desahogaba sin importar mucho que tan ridiculo o tan mal era el asunto.. wow men nosotras hemos pasados unas cuantas jeje.. pero na my pam.. thanks to those we have bonded now in a way thats makes our friendship solid and true.. (and yes I get jealous u know!)

Ili.. ma dear ili pili.. ai.. the original.. we go way back.. a while now.. jeje.. nosotras pasamos por todo.. todo d
e todo.. our little adventures.. your exotic dances.. lol.. ili tu sabes que te quiero el mazo.. con to y que casi ya no nos vemos tan a menudo.. pero sabemos que no tenemos que vernos todos los dias para saber que estamos ahi.. I love you ili.. that all I have to say..

Neto.. mi neto.. ma booty shakin husband.. jaja.. yea we bonded with that kabala incident and all that.. (I still have the string.. but shhh).. It's all about the N's is our motto.. and we know we lava lava (lola).. wherever theres a party.. that's where we at!.. muaks.. TQ!

Caroline.. ma dear sweet caroline.. jajaja.. la mama de pamela.. y mi tia.. (tu solo ere chiquita).. even though she always "busy".. and on the run.. I love her... siempre estabas ahi.. pa ayudarnos.. salvarnos.. "resolver".. our coordinator.. you know I love you sweetums.. and that even though you in the hideout right know.. we all here for your shady ass..

Haronid.. "ai manita.. man
iiiiiiiiiiiiita.. mi reputacion.. manita..".. jajajjajaa.. k maldita risa.. ai haro.. "idontneed".. ai mi madre.. nosotras si gozamos men.. jeje.. es mas.. cuando ya yo no podia.. me levantabas.. y cuando no podias tu.. te levantaba yo a ti.. la mujer que nunca se cansa.. ai dios mio.. la verdad es que no puedo contigo.. fuiste la que me sacaste del hoyo de mi casa cuando mas lo necesitabas.. siempre haces todo lo posible para que yo este feliz.. me sienta bien.. jeje.. hasta me peliabas cuando veas que me sentaba.. lol.. ai haro.. my party animal.. how i love thee..

Yoli.. ai papa.. la yoli... ajajajjaa.. aki si hay.. "que estas k?!".. "no no hay sacarte!!.. nope.. nathaly no puede estar asi.. sonrisa siempre pa la natz"
.. jaja.. "mierda pa ellos to' pa ti".. -bueno asi es.. un besote men.. -sat-wed.. DAMN!!! -THE POOL TABLE.. LOLASO

Lil.. ai la lil.. jajjaa.. ai mi madre.. las faldas.. solo nos miramos y ya sabemos.. PAZ..

Victorizzle.. ma nizzle.. jaja.. the "cool" one.. "no I don't dance".. "let me look at nathaly weird cause she so odd".. ahm.. the perve.. jaja.. u hot hot man.. tu sabe que aunque me mires raro y me tortures te quiero con to y to.. (don't w
orry someday I'll get u back.. u on ma list!!)

Omarsonico!!!.. te veo y ya estoy feliz!!.. feliiiiiiiz!!.. mi cutechu
bie shums!..

Wendy.. bueno.. mi mama.. ai papa.. la enanita mas grande en este mundo.. (la que mas tripio!).. lol..

Angel.. my night crime partner.. lol.. damn.. we have had some FUN alright.. ai papa..

Ernie.. jeje.. ili's son.. my cousin.. un besote men..

Mr Carlos the Casual... man who would've thought that we would've bonded so well.. se le quiere men.. mucho muchooo.. (the superman lol).. =D

Krtn.. yes.. even though we argue all the time.. and you get to me and piss me off.. and u swear to god that u knooooow me.. se le kiere.. believe it or not you have helped me.. thanks to you I'm stronger now.. and wiser.. and your words of wisdom (since you a fossil) will always be heard.. and listened to.. you are always there when I need someone to talk to. or just simply laugh my ass off and forget things.. thank you.. you are mostly loved.. (and no matter how cocky you get or how much you make fun of us.. neto and me will always be ur groupies.. mua!)..

Jan Mario.. VIbrant.. mr.twisted vibes.. wow men.. con solo verte sonrio.. siempre de buena onda.. siempre de bien para bien.. wow men.. WOW.. we don't have to talk much to know that we cool.. My little midgit.. jeje.. como te b
autize "el holden de este pais".. te kiero el mazo.. muaks!

Jazmine and Julie.. wow.. we have had some good times.. even though I
don't see you guys anymore.. you know you both my buddies (same as Martha).. no se preocupen.. k algun dia we'll meet again!.. I'm on to all of uz!!

Cesaroo u perve.. lol... ur freaky messages at night.. man u crack me up... I don't remember exactly how we met but I know for a fact it was in the shadiest way.. jajaja.. sorry about ur car men.. don't worry.. someday it wil be able to fly for sure ;)..

And all you other fools I didn't mention.. ustedes saben lo que hay asi que no se pongan de sensibles ahora.. hmmf.. MUAKS!


All of you thank you.. for always being there.. for saving
me when I need it.. por pasarme a buscar en el hoyo donde vivo!!.. (si men pork vivo lejos!).. y por siempre traerme una sonrisa a mi cara cuando mas la necesito.. I LOVE YOU.. simple as that.. =).. THANK YOU..
------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------

Now here are some beautiful pics.. of me at the beach waiting for Marco Carola.. [kien dike kedo en toca a las 8 y depue dike a las 10 y termino entrando a las 12 lol].. with la mas leida y mencionada (sgun GERrrrrrrr).. LOLAWONKA and her bubu.. lol..
WOW MEN.. WHAT A DAY.. AFTERNOON.. NIGHT..

I HAD FUN!!!!!.. [hacia mucho que no la pasaba tan bien =)]

WELCOME TO THE "MOJITO EFFECT"



THOSE MOJITOS [O COMO YO LO LLAMO "MOJAITOS"] WORKED ALRIGHT!!