THOUGHTS.. WORRIES.. QUESTIONS.. DOUBTS.. FEARS.. AN INTERVIEW OF THE MIND GUIDED BY REALITY AND MY PERCEPCION OF THINGS.. A DEEPER LOOK BEHIND THE LOCKED DOORS OF MY INSANITY.. WELCOME TO AN INSIGHT OF MY REALITY..

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

wring hands

You have polluted me..
My lungs are overflowing with ur words
and all I do is smother upon them
I want to.. can't..
I just want to scream

There's scotch all over my lips..

I'm overloaded yet I cant spill..
constant pressure.. pain..
I'm compressed by you..

I was infatuated by you..

You bewitched my senses..
enraptured my soul..
extiguished my exsitance..

Now I'm nothing..


I close my eyes and all I visualize are snap shots of our precious moments

and how I pulverized them..
I cant even talk.. without tasting a salted taste in my mouth..
I miss you so much.. so much..
I don't know how to deal with things like this..
normally I swallow it and strangle upon them
but this time I can't
all I do is spill
and I can't stop..

I ran out of lies to tell myself

of fairy tales.. and fables..
Reality has once again slapped me real hard in the face..
but this time.. I can't seem to get up..

I loved u so much.. so much..
but I guess that wasn't enough..
You needed a bit more..

When I was with you I was whole..

I felt secured.. safe.. I was invulnerable..
Nothing else in this world mattered.. only u and me..
but now I'm alone..
I feel like this little kid that has been abandoned by her parents..
and has nowhere to go.. no home..
I'm scared.. so scared..
Torn.. broken apart.. crestfallen..

I really thought we were a "forever"

that I had you..
that you were mine..
but I guess I was wrong..
I lost you..

and all I can do is watch as you sail by..
as unwanted tears overflow my face..
slowly put the pieces back together..
and try to rebuilt the broken pieces left behind..